The IDU™ (INDUCT DISINFECTION UNIT) is used to eliminate odors, bacteria, virus, VOC's, off gassing and mold contamination. Ideal for medical, clinical, institutional, veterinary, hospitality or residential use, the unit is equipped with a selector switch for 1 or 2 hydroxyl generating optics. Designed for continuous operation, it is excellent for chemically sensitive or medically compromised individuals. It is also exceptional for the control and removal of allergens (not particulate), offering relief to those with breathing sensitivities.
Recommended that installation be completed by a Plumber or HVAC Technician